You have no items in your shopping cart.
Returns Information and Policy for orders placed online.
Advice on how to return products and whether they are liable for return.
Returning or Exchanging an Item
- Should you not be satisfied with your purchase in any way, it's OK to change your mind. We offer a refund on any unused product, returned in its original packaging and condition.
- The product(s) must be sent back within 30 days of receipt
For Returns please send your unused items to:
Belledorm Returns (MS)
Kearsley Mill, Stoneclough,
Radcliffe, Manchester, M26 1RH
Please email us to let us know you are returning with the tracking number.
A note must also be enclosed with any product(s) returned. Tell us why you are dissatisfied and your order number - if this note is not included it will delay the refund process.
- On receipt of returned items, refund of the purchase price of the product(s) will be made to the debit/credit card used to pay for the original order.
- You will be advised by email when the credit has been processed. This will usually be within 7 days of receipt of the returned product(s).
Faulty or Receiving the Wrong Item
- If the item received is faulty and has a manufacturer's defect, please contact us with your order number, details of the product, reason for return and whether you would like a refund or replacement. We will then advise you on how to proceed with the return.
- If the item received differs from what was originally ordered, please contact us with your order number, details of the product, reason for return and whether you would like a refund or replacement. We will then advise you on how to proceed with the return.
For further information or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org